Thursday, June 23, 2011

[magazine] Minho on Anan




[Cr to Tonghyun@tumblr]

Q. Your favorite J-POP song? – Fukuyama Masaharu’s Milk Tea.

Q. If you can take three things with you to a desert island? - a cell phone, SHINee members, and Korean instant ramen.

Q. What is your every day rule you follow? – Drinking water when I get up in the morning.

Q. What do you do during a break? – I work out and study Japanese.

Q. What color do you like? – White. It’s clean and fresh.

Q. What did you buy recently? – Sneakers for basketball

Q. What is your fashion item for this summer? – Simple style like a blue jean with a t-shirt and snickers. Monotone line will be fine.

Q. What kind of girl in terms of fashion do you like? – Recently I think it is cute to match a long t-shirt with leggings or hot pants.

Q. What do you think you’ll be doing if you were not a singer? – Perhaps an athlete. I would like to be a soccer player since I like soccer.

Q. What is your motto? – Always be respectful and humble.

Q. Anyone you respect? – It’s been always my dad from my childhood. He teaches me lots of things, and we are very close.

[Korean Trans by ㅈㅈ@DC Shinee Gallery | English Trans by jujugal]
source : jujugal

0 komentar:

Post a Comment