Thursday, June 23, 2011

[magazine] Jonghyun on Anan



[Cr to Tonghyun@tumblr]

Q. Your favorite J-POP song? – L`Arc~en~Ciel’s song, but I forgot the title…

Q. If you can take three things with you to a desert island? - a cell phone, an airplane (to come back), and a pilot (because I don’t know how to fly).

Q. What is your every day rule you follow? – I drink water and eat banana when I get up in the morning. Eating carbohydrate food like sweet potato.

Q. What do you do during a break? – I mostly practice singing.

Q. What color do you like? – Basic black. I have lots of clothes in black.

Q. What is your motto? – “Acknowledge rather than understand.” This is my way of life drawn from my experience.

Q. What kind of girl in terms of fashion do you like? – A girl who looks good in a polo shirt.

Q. What is difficult in learning Japanese? – People say Japanese gets more and more difficult as one studies it, but it is yet ‘interesting’ to me because I’m only a beginner. I’ll work hard!

Q. What do you think you’ll be doing if you were not a singer? – A vocal trainer or composer. It’s been my dream from a long time ago, and I’m studying composition.

Q. Anyone you respect? – Mom. She is always warm-hearted, strong-willed, and says what she thinks clearly to anyone.

[Korean Trans by ㄷㅂ29@DC Shinee Gallery | English Trans by jujugal]
source: jujugal

0 komentar:

Post a Comment