Thursday, June 23, 2011

[magazine] Onew on Anan



[Cr to Tonghyun@tumblr]

Q. Your favorite J-POP song? – Utada Hikaru’s first love.

Q. If you can take three things with you to a desert island? – Mom, a friend, a cook (with a knife).

Q. What do you do during a break? – I mostly sleep (laugh), and then practice singing.

Q. What color do you like? – Monotone like white or black.

Q. What did you buy recently? – I bought and ate delicious chicken!

Q. What is your fashion item for this summer? – Loose pants and loose t-shirt. I like a comfy style.

Q. What kind of girl in terms of fashion do you like? – I think a flowing dress is cute.

Q. Your childhood dream? – To be an architect. I liked building or designing something.

Q. What do you think you’ll be doing if you were not a singer? – An architect again? Or an architectural designer.

Q. What are you expecting in Japan? – I want to improve my Japanese skills and do several things on TV programs!

Q. Anyone you respect? – EMI (Japanese record company) Suzuki san. Because he is teaching me oyaji gag (laugh). For example, “kaeru kaeru (frog is back)!”

[Korean Trans @ OnAir | English Trans by jujugal]

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

he is very cute...
luv him so much

Post a Comment