Thursday, June 23, 2011

[magazine] Key on Anan




[Cr to Tonghyun@tumblr] Click to see it big!

Q. Your favorite J-POP song? – Hirai Ken’s “Close Your Eyes”

Q. If you can take three things with you to a desert island? – a cell phone, a pot, and a tool for making fire like a lighter or matchstick.

Q. What is your every day rule you follow? – Drinking lots of water. And I don’t skip breakfast.

Q. What do you do during a break? – I practice, work out, and do hobbies.

Q. What color do you like? – Every color! Recently floral pink.

Q. What did you buy recently? – A Givenchy leather bracelet.

Q. What is your fashion item for this summer? – I wear clothes in a different style every day, so I can’t tell…but maybe a suit in floral pink?

Q. What kind of girl in terms of fashion do you like? – A girl who knows what clothes are good for her body type.

Q. Your motto? – “Enjoy life.” I’m happy because I live to enjoy life.

Q. Anyone you respect? – (In Japanese) Dad (Oyaji). Oyaji atama (laugh) – [*'Dad head' don't know why he laughs]. Isn’t dad unconditionally respected?

[Korean Trans by jjj@DC Shinee Gallery | English Trans by jujugal]
source: jujugal

0 komentar:

Post a Comment